2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

Clearly the pattern is

35/24x^4-55/4x^3+1105/24x^2-215/4x+25

2 Likes

Nooooooooo

1 Like

They have interactive riddle games like this that can be fun time killers but it does not translate well to YouTube

we used to have a proper country

cry more, bitch

:leolol:

https://twitter.com/katiedimartin/status/1746022888380010639

ah yes I am sure they will revoke a billionaire donor’s phd

it’s amazing that people still think of these institutions as higher education and not as hedge funds

Ackman basically declared war on MIT so it would be pretty funny if they did in fact do this (especially when they have a plausibly good reason!)

:letthemfight:

Billionaires apparently have very little to do if they have ample time to chase imagined grievances all hours of the day as long as it takes.

Enough money to change the world multiple times over and this is what you spend your time on?

“They just work harder than everyone else.”

1 Like

“You will hear from us in a few weeks… right after Trump unveils his healthcare plan”

Hard to tell which one’s the thief and which one’s the good samaritan.

2 Likes

Anyone use a waterpik sonic or other fancy ass toothbrush?

I am a huge fan of water pics in general (not the toothbrushes, the thingamabobs that squirt a jet of water at high presssure in between your teeth). It’s much more effective than dental floss IMO and easier. That plus an electric toothbrush for the win in my opinion.

Meanwhile at the villages

3 Likes

Big layoffs on Friday, wish me luck :pray:

16 Likes

Nothing worse than knowing they’re coming and not knowing who.

I was on the Worldcom account at EDS when they stole more money from their customers/employees than Enron did and for the last 18 months on the account the only team meeting we had was to announce layoffs. Those fuckers found every bad way to lay people off ever invented, it was like they were doing experiments to see the worst way to layoff people. Not a good time.

1 Like