2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

https://x.com/actblue/status/1815198823771165179?t=Y0-Uap5vnNgvMi8_d6e8mg&s=19

I do have some live footage of Maya Rudolph, tho

1 Like

There’s lead in your water.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on board with a never Trump republican having a speaking spot at the convention, but lol @ giving them actual power. Shoulda picked a week to stop sniffing glue weeks ago.

Now what am I supposed to do with a warehouse full of “Don’t blame me, I voted for Joe Biden” t-shirts?

Turn them inside out and print a coconut tree on them.

2 Likes

I am more excited about Kamala than I’ve been about a candidate since Obama in '08, and I don’t even like her that much. I’m seeing viral clips of her dancing that are being put in the video with the Kendrick diss, and it’s like, holy shit, this is the first candidate we’ve run who wouldn’t be awkward at a party since Obama.

It’s a similar feeling to when there’s an amazing poker game full of whales, and you’re first up and can’t get a seat, and you’re watching a nit make horrendous folds and pulling you hair out cause you can’t play. Then he gets his AA cracked and doesn’t have a rebuy on him and you’re in.

We get to run a living, breathing, coherent, dancing, laughing human being against Donald Trump!

4 Likes

As the dust settles, and as someone who has never been fond of Nancy Pelosi because her politics in my adult life have been too influenced by the wealthy… Damn if she doesn’t get shit done every time she sets her mind to it. If Kamala wins, those of us who lived through this moment by moment will know the story in the history books (Joe is a hero for stepping down and saving us from Trump) is at best a quarter-truth.

The reality is Nancy Pelosi led the charge to save us from Joe’s certain defeat, and despite no longer being Speaker, when push came to shove, she had more political sense, more might, and more guts than anyone else in the party.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1815221876295348658?t=V7xSoIzCdD0epKjZyqcpig&s=19

In the immortal words of several West Wing characters: We need a new poll in the field right now.

It’s no longer a hypothetical, now she’s endorsed by almost everyone who matters in the Dem Party including the president. It’s no longer one in a series of questions pitting different candidates against Trump. Now it’s Harris or Trump, and that’s a different question when it stands alone than when it’s ok what if it’s Biden, what if it’s Harris, what if it’s Whitmer, what if it’s Shapiro and they’re all in a randomized order.

My money is on the Kamala polling the last few weeks was soft. We need to see these six states and see how many paths she has.

I would be massively surprised if Harris doesn’t see a yuge boost in polls now that she’s the de facto candidate vs before when it was a hypothetical.

3 Likes

Paying zero attention to any polling until after the convention. Remember, normies barely know who she is.

2 Likes

the play here is to just show trump doing the “two dicks at once” YMCA dance

Trump social team just fell out of a coconut tree

3 Likes

I… I don’t think she’s thought this one all the way through……

Do you guys think in 50 years the let’s go Brandon shit will be nazi collectors items?

I doubt stuff like this will be super collectable until we’re all old/dead. To much of it got made imo.

https://x.com/tristansnell/status/1815246616850264540?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

They’re getting the hopium going a little.

4 Likes

Already seeing MAGA superpac anti-Harris attack ads. They definitely had this ready to roll out.

It starts with a mashup of Kamala saying “He’s in good shape, in good health” over Biden tripping on the plane stairs. It accuses her of being complicit in the coverup of Biden’s “obvious decline”. Then it ties her to all of Biden’s failed policies on immigration, inflation, etc.

I don’t think running against Biden is a great strategy but what do I know.

I know Biden approval been terrible but as far as the convincible swing voters really doesn’t seem like that a huge hit against her ability to be president. I’m sure the Rs will be in hysterics about it but guess will have to see how plays to the middle