2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Biden 62 Newsom 24

ABC coverage currently talking about Biden stepping down and what that would look like. Can’t imagine dem machine is feeling good right now.

What about Michelle?!

Oprah!

I truly believe Newsom or Pete or Shapiro absolutely curb stomp Trump.

It’s happening?

https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1806520925023568146?t=Bsc9mQUjmVkJDZCG-kbmeQ&s=19

HUGE strategic error by Trump agreeing to a pre-convention debate. Imagine if this happened in September and it was too late to make a change.

Newsom vs Pete is an interesting discussion.

Pete is more moderate and appealing to centrists/republicans in policy. Newsom probably better campaigner/debater. Is enough of America willing to pull the lever on a gay candidate for president? Very close call who will perform better.

So glad we get a sweet anecdote from CNN bro’s random friend!

There’s no way in hell they successfully herd all the cats needed to ratfuck the sitting president.

And there’s no way in hell they’re convincing an old ass man that he’s too old and needs to step aside. I had these conversations taking my grandpa’s keys when he literally couldn’t walk because his legs didn’t work anymore. Old people, especially on the narcissistic level it takes to be president, are never going to be able to admit that to themselves.

LBJ did it.

Newsom/Whitmer or Pete/Harris, pick your winning ticket.

It’s over one way or another for Biden. He either gets wafflecrushed in the general, or steps aside and gives the country a chance.

1 Like

Pete/Whitmer

2 Likes

Good luck convincing him of that.

Totally get the point of the saying “may you cursed to live in interesting times” right now.

Same talking point from Joy Reid after speaking with “numerous high ranking party officials” during the debate. Smells like The Rock is cookin’ something. And by The Rock I mean monied party apparatus ghouls.

This whole situation is really doing wonders for my increasingly real sense of ageism toward anyone who isn’t obviously fantastic.

1 Like

Jill Biden may be our only hope.

Wtf, I can actually understand the words coming out of his mouth at the after party. He’s still rambling but you can hear him.