2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Debate Night - Walz vs Weirdo

Well this is just pure nonsense. As a high profile example, Rs themselves chose to commission the Mueller investigation/report due to public pressure (and likely their own concerns) re: Trump. Ds had zero actual power to force the investigation as Rs held the trifecta plus the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Dems screaming about stuff has zero effect.

1 Like

Why is that?

Also they don’t actually scream and are quiet as fuck

1 Like

eDems keep saying this but it’s not remotely true. We’ve all called for Trump to resign, be impeached, not run, not be allowed to run again, be thrown in jail, have his assets seized.

1 Like

Simply untrue. More leftist dems, in fact, have spent more time protesting other democrats over Israel than doing any of the things you’ve just said.

2 Likes

yes it’s well known that the vast majority of democrats have never said a bad thing about trump

3 Likes

This is an explanation for why they’re panicking about Biden. It is not an explanation for why Dems are so timid and quiet about Trump. You can be principled, but if you’re only freaking out about Biden’s shortcomings, you aren’t principled, you’re just a coward.

1 Like

Yeah the why aren’t you calling for Trump to drop out takes are so fucking lame. Just the most childish thing to argue ever in the entire universe. Why aren’t we asking for stupid orange hitler to drop out? I thought he would be in prison by now dude. That guy has absolutely no shame. You wanna get irritated that I’m worried that we could lose to orange hitler because our candidate seems pretty old right now? And the reason why my very realistic concern isn’t valid is that I haven’t done some performative bullshit?

Good god almighty what an absurdly trash take that says all kinds of terrible things about the character and personality of the person making it.

1 Like

More time != never saying a bad thing about trump

How often and how loudly you say something matters.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but this is the take of someone who has been in a coma since 2015

2 Likes

You cannot be a passenger in modern media. You have to work to set narratives. Part of doing that is screaming from the rooftops, repeating the same thing over and over again, and being aggressive.

Democrats are old man coffee’s who sit around playing for aces and lose their shirt slowly. You cannot do that.

1 Like

This is the take of someone who has been in a coma since 2021

1 Like

Oh boy

https://x.com/people4kam/status/1808557238048674298?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

By Democrats you mean the man you are defending, Biden. He had the mandate and the power to throw Orange Hitler in jail in 2021 and he failed to act decisively. It is an open question whether his inner circle wanted Trump to be the candidate in 2024 so that they could force us to gargle Biden’s old sweaty balls a second time.

1 Like

oh ffs get a grip

1 Like

Well, just took Biden +1000

1 Like

It’s over, all hail God King Trump

1 Like

No, you:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/12/democrats-interfere-republican-primaries/

1 Like

k

1 Like

Real strong work by Hunter here. The EV of a 5% chance of grifting from the WH for 4 more years is >>>>>>>>> a 0% chance.

The crackhouse will be popping tonight!

1 Like