2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Melania does not care, at all, about Loomer or the perception that she’s getting cheated on. She’s a rental, knows it, and knew what she was getting into when she got her rate in the last round of prenup renegotiations. Pretty unlikely Melania and Trump have had an active sex life in the last decade tbqh. That whole relationship is so obviously transactional it really doesn’t bear any resemblance to a normie romantic relationship.

2 Likes

Ehhh I could easily see it being a “do whatever you want but don’t publicly embarrass me,” situation.

I would agree but it’s Donald nobody would ever realistically expect him to not embarrass them, least of all Melania.

CNN article is much more amusing if start with the family quotes.

The son wrote, “I don’t know what’s happened in Florida, and I hope things have just been blown out of proportion, because from the little I’ve heard it doesn’t sound like the man I know to do anything crazy, much less violent.”

….

In 2002, Ryan Wesley Routh was arrested after he was pulled over by police and allegedly put his hand on a firearm and then drove and barricaded himself in a business, according to a Greensboro News & Record article that year that cited police. Law enforcement confirmed the arrest to CNN on Sunday.

Public records reveal several court cases involving Routh since the 1990s.

State and federal authorities have repeatedly accused him of failing to pay his taxes on time. For example, he faced a federal tax lien in 2008 of about $32,000, according to court records.

In 1998, the state alleged he committed an offense related to a “worthless check,” though that case was dismissed.

Separately, judges have ordered him to pay tens of thousands of dollars to plaintiffs in various civil suits.

Is the verb still cucked?

Wat NYT apparently previously profiled this guy, too tired to read now but reads like he had delusions of grandeur

I assume so. That’s how I would use it. We should go to the other board and ask Clovis.

1 Like

https://x.com/NateSilver538/status/1835459383532167601

:worstperson:

Whilst Silver’s statement is true, my esteem is also substantially lower for those that think being “woke” is a slander.

3 Likes

Mostly I think the people who think “woke” is slander have been brainwashed by people who commandeered the term and convinced them it was crazy extreme to undermine real wokeism.

Like, they think it’s forcing kids into sex changes andv letting them identify as cats with litter boxes in schools and making sure LGBTQ people and immigrants run everything and get preferential treatment everywhere and you can’t make any jokes about any of them.

Maybe the last part, a little, although I would contend that funny comedians or people who aren’t bigoted can still pull off quite a few jokes that toe the line.

Are you saying Jodie Foster should slide into John Hinckleys DMs?

Hot take: Nate Silver is not as bad as the hate he gets on our forum would lead you to believe.

I think anyone who begs the public to not think of himself as “woke” is pretty pathetic at best.

1 Like

:leolol:

2 Likes

He’s very clumsily trying to assert some kind of credibility on the issue.

1 Like

I can’t really speak to his modeling but as someone who only started checking his tweets routinely in last 3 months seems he way more whiny and emotionally invested in what people say about him than you would expect if he trying portray being an expert on a topic

I had to unfollow Nate because 95% of his posts are him whining about something. But I do like his work. Even listen to his podcast sometimes.

https://x.com/iapolls2022/status/1835443010018185403?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

3 Likes

https://x.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1835630539430097361?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

Trafalgar has a reputation for leaning republican in its polling.

40% is a lot!

trump was only 35% in nate’s model in 2016