2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

lol this is why people hate Nate, “bold prediction” that Harris would improve in polls after debate. Give us a fucking break and stick to crunching numbers. (Also some nice cover for his convention tomfoolery)

But the headline is that the[ bold prediction]I made after last week’s debate looks to be coming true: Kamala Harris is moving up in the polls enough that the model is converging back toward [50/50] in the Electoral College.

He averages polls. Whoopdee fucking doo.

Please proceed, governor.

https://twitter.com/American_Bridge/status/1836179313789476937?t=9f50qL4Cu3LfGroEpugaRA&s=19

1 Like

Feel like Rs keep seeing Harris do stuff like take a personal attack at Trump going bankrupt after getting half a billion or make fun of his rallies then are like O we need to attack them personally and then proceed to shoot themselves in foot because they have zero social awareness to understand why the attacks on Trump are funny

1 Like

Trumps gonna win because this shithole country loves weirdo psychopaths and is racist as fuck.

Harris will keep it closer than Drawing (Already) Dead Joe, but this is just what the people want.

Hopium is great though, we have a couple more months before getting rug pulled by Clarence and Co.

1 Like

So Penney’s is a chain of spice shops that called out Republicans on their website, got backlash, and basically told them to fuck off if they had a problem with it. An excerpt:

What does any of this mean? Going forward we would still be glad to have you as customers, but we’re done pretending the Republican Party’s embrace of cruelty, racism, Covid lies, climate change denial, and threats to democracy are anything other than the risks they legitimately are. If you need us to pretend you are not creating the hurt you are creating in order for you to continue to be our customer, I’m sad to say you might be happier elsewhere.

If on the other hand you still want the best spices and don’t need us to respect what you now vote for to be our customer, Hooray! We are happy to have you here, but know that we will, on a regular basis, try to wake you up from this dream that has you believing there is anything conservative left at all to what the Republican Party has become. We can and will work without Republicans to solve the problems we face, but it sure would be nice to get back to a time where Republicans were equal defenders of equality, the environment, and democracy. We look forward to that day.

Kamala showed up to one of their shops in Pittsburgh, I hadn’t seen this from like a week and a half ago.

2 Likes

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1836190222742102359

1 Like

So it appears the new trend is “New Swifties” lip syncing and dancing to Taylor Swift songs. Who are “New Swifties”? Oh, just all the liberal groups that wouldn’t stereotypically be listening to her music that now checked it out. Black women, groups of tatted up Hispanic dudes, hip hop heads, old white guys.

Looking forward to hearing she shot up the Spotify charts for endorsing Kamala.

2 Likes

I’m firmly at peace with this election. I can summon zero anger at democrats, they’re doing everything we’ve been asking for, if they lose we just are a fundamentally racist and horrible country that deserves what follows.

14 Likes

Yup. We lose this election I really am selling my house and leaving the country. Fortunately that’s a pretty distant prospect right now.

If anyone was going to do something political and somehow grow their audience it would surely be Taylor Allison Swift Incorporated.

She should write a song about Donald.

Ooooh buddy

https://x.com/blockedfreq/status/1836442686884089866?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

4 Likes

Now these are the polls we have been looking forward

3 Likes

Also going to be funny to see Nate’s probability of EC loss swing wildly in course of like 48hrs

I wouldn’t get too excited about Quinnipiac. On 9/3/2020 they had Biden +8 in Pennsylvania, then in October they had Biden +10 in Pennsylvania. They also polled a dead heat in Texas in one of those.

Sure but it’s also 3 better than their last poll so I would guess the bias somewhat consistent so good to move in right direction

Yes, and they’re a respectable pollster so one would hope they tried to fix what led to such a big miss last time… So maybe. But I wouldn’t put a ton of faith in it if it’s an outlier in PA, which so far I think it is.

Nothing but good vibes in here! We’re taking Pennsylvania!

2 Likes