2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Kamala’s campaign should put out a cover version of We Didn’t Start the Fire, and it’s just rattling off all the stupid stuff Trump has said (maybe even using his soundbytes) that would piss off a subgroup of voters.

Meh, this will actually play pretty well in the Midwest. Even diehard John Deere equipment users like to shit on the company. And they will like the sound of that, right up until the cost of new equipment goes up another 100%.

Regardless of Trump, I think John Deere is in for some rough waters for the foreseeable future, at least their ag side. I know nothing about the construction side of their business.

That sounds like my jam, I’ll have to take a look at them if I have any free time this week (not likely).

https://x.com/joncoopertweets/status/1837985960539361370?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

I was going to make a “The BOLD thread is thataway,” joke, but I don’t think this is preposterously bold.

Well, Donald Trump predicted he will win New York, so that’s basically a wash.

https://x.com/audreyfahlberg/status/1838261277510062442?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

NC is turning Blue

https://x.com/maddenifico/status/1837943759767499106?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

Love that when NC turns blue, the credit will go to a 25 year old woman

4 Likes

If it goes blue it will be because they let someone young enough to understand how the world works in 2024 run things.

5 Likes

I’m doing my best here on the ground!

Gonna vote HARD, and early.

3 Likes

Or because the state’s red voters nominated an absolute clown for governor :leolol:

1 Like

I think that would be more cringeworthy than effective.

Maybe I’m biased because I think that the Fall Out Boy cover version of that was the worst song of 2023.

They’ve done that so many times at this point it’s just kinda normal?

Maybe the next time the scammers come at me (they tried 5 times today), I should respond and find a way to get and give them some Trump campaign staffers money, maybe these assholes can do the world some good and get Brad Parscale to put all the Trump campaign’s money in a bitcoin atm.

This guy seems to be in Roy Moore territory.

There have been more guys you could put in a similar category. Matt Bevin managed to lose in KY after being hilariously bad as governor. You were looking for someone as bad as something crazy and were able to come up with a guy from less than a decade ago.

My point is that Trump endorsed candidates are fucking freaks. At some point that’s not the weird part of the story and it’s just ‘can you beat a freakish freak in a general election in a red state’.

6 weeks, honestly pretty conflicted about how I feel but seems like Harris has a lot of potential way to pull it off and having a potential pathway like NC with win equity kinda uncorrelated to what going on in rest of country is kind of nice. Obviously not feel great about lot the NYT polls throughout though.

Yeah that sums up my thoughts pretty well.

I still think there’s a chance for a 2008 level beatdown, but these recent polls and increasing reports of fuckery have me quite a bit shook.

1 Like

Random thought: I’m surprised it isn’t standard for politicians to have fashion consultants like the Twitter Menswear guy? If I had that kind of money and a job where appearances matter, I’d drop a few k for recommendations. Why do so many of these guys look like schmucks?

I am pretty sure they DO have fashion consultants, they’re just really bad