2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

Walz needs to interject “enable them? she prosecuted them!”

“This man across from me is completely full of shit.”

Just say it.

walz really doing what he needs to do, JD is getting slowly more and more weird, he’s gonna keep saying wilder things, his speech has already sped up because he’s getting wound up.

get your popcorn ready

A majority of Americans support mass deportation? JFC, this nation is cooked.

“He says the Haitians are eating our dogs, he says Kamala is the real family separator, he says Kamala is enabling drug trafficking. This man and his running mate are completely full of shit, and you shouldn’t believe anything they have to say on this issue. Biden and Harris negotiated the bill, Donald Trump sank it for personal political gain, that’s all you need to know.”

Stop arguing the nitty gritty points and hammer him as the bullshitting weirdo he is.

Yeah. I think I saw somewhere it’s like 54%. Awful. Outrageous.

Whining about the rules is always a beta move, why do they keep trying that.

Oh here we go …

Bulldozing the moderators, shocker. Extending the immigration time. Well done by JD. So far he’s winning.

Wharton mentioned!

JD is such a pathetic, whiny bitch. You said you wouldn’t fact check me!! Wahhhh.

2 Likes

Got emmmmm! 5.8 trillion.

“Do you bullshit artists know the difference between the president and the vice president?”

Please just call this couch fucker out.

1 Like

Mike Pence did so much.

OK, Tim is cooking.

It’s remarkable how MAGAS have convinced normies that Vice Presidents have any power whatsoever. They have no federal power, no actual policy control. But it doesn’t matter because “Why hasn’t she done it” has landed with independents, normies, and of course the base.

dOn’T tRuSt ThE eXpErTs

“The only whack a mole I have to play is smashing down every lie you spew. Every time you open your mouth a new mole of a lie pops up.” Come on tim, you can do it.

Vance winning decisively so far IMO. Walz is winning on the facts, so people who know the facts know he’s winning. But he’s not winning normies over, he’s not doing anything that’s going to move any undecideds. Vance is hammering away with non-stop bullshit and it sounds good.

Oh good - very normal gotcha question.

How about you ask JD about calling Trump America’s Hitler?

ETA: They did it?!