2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Rumors Trump may have been recorded committing crimes

Uh huh. And I bet if you asked about Whitmer, AOC, the rest of The Squad, or whoever you’d get a totally different and nuanced answer about what’s wrong with them and not this particular dog whistle phrase for words that start with b or c and end with asterisks.

I don’t see a path anytime soon. Primaries going to continue to get the Vance/Herschel Walker/Trump/Desantis type nuts to general elections so it’s gonna be fucking high stakes every time for a at least 12yrs imo

https://x.com/acyn/status/1833969646627848357?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

Breaking: Trump has lost Fox News

Also, wtf is that RFK Jr’s real voice?

Tragic Death of the Republican Party

Or maybe Nazis in charge

Is that your first time hearing him speak? Did you not watch the central park bear video?!?

Several folks I’ve never seen make any sort of political FB post put some version of this up today

For who?

He actually randomly spoke at my school in college, but that was a long time ago and I don’t remember anything out of the ordinary like that. Otherwise no, I don’t feel like I’ve ever had a reason to listen to him.

Not great certainly, but not Trump level end of democracy level disaster.

I might be crazy but I still think McCain was actually a decent man, and Romney is just typical corporatist Republican.

1 Like

This is the most bizarre part of this whole thing is that RFK is eating all these various animals and 2 weeks later this the hill Rs decide to die on.

https://x.com/acyn/status/1833954664473407560?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

:leolol:

2 Likes

He lost RFK Jr when he went after the pet eaters?

1 Like

I, uh, did Nazi this one coming

“This is appalling and extremely racist. It does not represent who we are as Republicans or MAGA,” wrote Greene, adding: “This does not represent President Trump.”

1 Like

Wait wait wait. Not the Indian people. The Indian people have money. Modi is one of my favorite clients!

Can’t say I blame people for not wanting to work for someone who views people as machines operating at his service for profit.

They literally could care less.

Don’t seem that bad.

1 Like

We have our first post-debate poll, it’s Leger 360.

Previous Poll:
Harris 50
Trump 46

New Poll:
Harris 50
Trump 47

:harold:

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah but now we’re looking to see if there’s a bounce off the debate, so seeing her lose a point in the first post-debate poll is not good.