2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

It’s also the absolute Trumpiest poll in NC since … the last RMG research NC poll. Maybe he’s more correct than everyone, but he’s also consistently telling a Trumpier story than everyone. This poll also shows zero movement since last time, so there’s nothing to indicate the race has changed meaningfully at all.

Wasn’t there some conspiracy(?) theory that Rasmussen takes the R juice out only on their last poll so they look reasonable after fact or something along those lines

We gotta get some new poles this week right? Nate didn’t even run model

Kamala’s campaign continues to be elite. Going on Call Her Daddy is the exact type of move that will motivate young voters to show up for her that eDems would’ve never done in the past.

https://x.com/cwebbonline/status/1843131549199614132?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

2 Likes

Yes. She’s also doing Howard Stern. A+ job telling politico playbook and the rest of the navel gazing beltway chodes to fuck off.

7 Likes

I’m not the target audience for this podcast, but I listened to it last night and thought that Kamala did a great job and came off as a great role model for young women.

2 Likes

If you’re going to do media why wouldn’t you do the media with the largest audiences, who aren’t selected by how much they care about politics?

I promise no undecided voter has ever consumed anything from politico playbook lol. These podcasts on the other hand…

Her choices of surrogates is really smart too. Mark Cuban has been doing the rounds and making sure to spend at least ten minutes pumping up Kamala and shitting on Donald in a way that works for his audience at every stop.

The game is about turnout and Trump is selling coins, crypto, and watches. Kamala is going out and having great appearances in places with huge audiences.

3 Likes

Does feel like Harris/Walz had been laying low from media stuff for awhile and upping it now. Walz on Fox yesterday. Make me wonder if was pre planned push for after debates were over or some change of strategy. I could see an argument that holding back prior to debates was good to give less material for them to get attacked on

yeah I think this is super smart. trump brags about doing 20,000 “interviews” but they’re all like phone-in drive-bys with softball “journalists” on newsmax who give him the Dear Leader treatment. He’s not reaching anyone who hasn’t already drunk the koolaid.

The pundit class savaged Hillary’s campaign and now they’re shocked_pikachu.jpg that Harris isn’t engaging with them. They’re self-important DC clowns and Kamala should just ignore them and get on podcasts.

Trump goes to deep-red states and holds rallies and it works. No one yells at him for not going on Meet the Press.

1 Like

The fuck is going on with elder Gen-Xers?

She needs to go on Talk Tuah ASAP.

I mean I guess it’s just a reminder that generational characteristics are a continuum and obviously there weren’t like some sudden changes that happened in 1965 and 1980 that created profoundly different people. I’m sure there’s something about being in a certain age range when Saint Reagan was in office that just pinned people to the right side of the political spectrum.

Just anecdotally, my wife and I (early 50s) have a small handful of friends that are super liberal, and it feels like literally everyone else we know in our age range (including my wife’s entire nuclear and extended family) are hopelessly MAGA.

1 Like

They probably wanted to remain interesting to viewers and worthy of ratings close to election day. If they had gone out and done sixty things when she got the nomination before the debate there it would be very hard to get traction now.

They haven’t done anything by accident. Everything was a choice. So far, from what I can see, they’re running a campaign that is hitting its own checkpoints. Usually that’s a good thing unless you are totally outmaneuvered, which they do not appear to be.

Isn’t that like the 4th biggest podcast now? Absolutely wild ascension off one viral video.

Impressive, but let’s see if it has any real staying power.

Yeah I agree. I’m wondering though if they thought they were going to lay low the whole time to avoid media holding her to way higher standard than Trump and Trump polling has been more resilient than they hoped so switching gears or if was decided months ago to wait till Oct

It was #3 behind Rogan and Tucker. :harold:

High Point has Stein up 51-34, but Kamala and Trump tied 48-48 in NC.

YouGov Trump 51-44 in Ohio but Brown up 49-45 in the Senate race. RMG has Trump 54-43 and Moreno up 48-46 on Brown.

And a bunch from Redfield Wilton.

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1843339664255525203?t=KNBUBMu1UZVcJSlr_7aj8w&s=19

https://x.com/MSNBC/status/1843350376608563278?t=pQmC6nNj308cVtrhT7J8dg&s=19