2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Yup I was thinking of precisely that tweet when I made that post lol. And that’s exactly what would happen except that I’d have the good sense to hit the dirt like someone was shooting a gun at me.

1 Like

He is so fucking shook

3 Likes

My Dad is now complaining that Kamala moves her hands when she talks. That’s what he’s reduced to complaining about.

3 Likes

This is the moment to go off, you will literally never get a better spot.

400 million and 6 bankruptcies

She got him again with the “6 bankruptcies” thing, he’s going to bitch about that in his rebuttal for sure.

She just cut his balls off

1 Like

This is a masterpiece. She keeps taking little jabs at him that he can’t help himself from swinging at, and he’s not able to stay on topic.

4 Likes

I wasn’t given 400 million lolol

I still don’t like that Trump is free to completely ignore a question, respond with a word salad and some outrageous claim, and Kamala is asked to respond to the outrageous claim.

Defund the police? Motherfucker she was a prosecutor.

1 Like

Dude is legit SHOOK

1 Like

LOLOL transgender surgeries on illegals in prison. She’s struggling to keep a straight face like she’s on SNL. She’s fully the cat that ate the canary now. Her confidence has to be crazy high right now.

LOLOL we’re going to go back to windmills.

1 Like

Trying to callback “I’m speaking” only works if you’re kneeling out the game, not when you’re down 5 scores with 2 minutes left.

BY THE WAY IM A BIG FAN OF SOLAR

He’s really just spouting off all the Inforwars greatest hits and it’s fucking hysterical

lol this solar tangent wtf

1 Like

Lol he trashing solar then probably realizes he has some investment then says it’s awesome

1 Like

Yup defending the 1/6 people. I actually did have that on my bingo card.

Trump saved by the moderators on that insane solar word salad

Trump going to lose the cop vote now