2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

I got involved with the taliban lol

2 Likes

The “I’m disappointed in you” tone is perfect

Well ya I was a racist back then and I was right anyways. But I’m not a racist now.

Defend the Central Park 5 stuff in between repeating “worst of all time” stuff, sprinkle in a few random bits

A new generation of leadership for this country yessss

1 Like

So much sweat on his lip. He really is the Grinch except his heart continues to shrink.

1 Like

She’s doing a really good job of getting a positive vision out.

1 Like

https://x.com/travishelwig/status/1833679595616280996?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

8 Likes

Listen if we don’t start seeing Kamala +10 polls nationally this week, debates are a colossal waste of time.

4 Likes

That’s a high bar with his floor of deplorables. Want to see the averages over 5-6.

Trump steamrolled them for more time repeatedly, she tries once and they blow her off.

lol, we’re not seeing a Kamala +10 poll. Best Case scenario is like +3 - +6.

Eh they’re the best moderators we’ve ever seen for a Trump debate. Also I’m fine with him continuing to talk.

1 Like

I have concepts of a plan lol

“I have concepts for a plan”

Wtf are you going back to fracking? They must really think that line is important in PA.

1 Like

It absolutely is. Seriously it’s a lot of jobs. Good jobs.

1 Like

Please give me, “It’s been eight years since he came down the escalator, he still has no healthcare plan. That’s cause he doesn’t care about regular people, he’s a billionaire. It’s not his problem, so he doesn’t give a damn.”

2 Likes

He steamrolls them and gets the last word with bullshit over and over.

1 Like

This is the part that I’m hating about this debate. He always gets the last word.

Otherwise, it’s going great.