2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Where’d you see him? MSNBC has him coming up (unless I’m farther behind live than I thought).

Fox campaigning for a debate on their network

lol

That line was on ABC.

https://x.com/justjamiie/status/1833683810543624321?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

1 Like

This was rough, I don’t think America will say anyone won

His best spin is that this race just got tighter

Jesse Waters

The panel laughs at this. Hume chuckles

Holy fuck - JD said he didn’t talk to Trump about the abortion question before he answered it. Trying to say he won’t answer about abortion bans because, “It’ll never been on his desk.”

Harold ford Jr had the TN-9 seat for a couple of terms (Steve cohen reps that district now). His dad had that seat for a billion years, he left to run for an open senate seat (maybe Fred Thompson’s?) and lost to bill frist (this was in the mid 90s). Since then he’s been an “operative” and fundraiser.

I’m literally lmao at home reading the online reactions to this debate

Trump took all the bait

If you only watched the first and last part, Trump did well

(Think this is a blonde woman I dont know)

Lawrence made a good point about large Polish population in Pennsylvania and how the image of Putin sitting in Kiev looking West was impactful.

3 Likes

Why the fuck do so many people live in that state that they need NINE congressional districts?

Hume

Harris is a different person. She was composed, prepared, took advantage, baited him. She came out ahead no doubt

1 Like

The SSC in me says maybe she should do a Fox debate.

No state income tax, parts of it are pretty, it’s in the middle of the country so it’s a good place to put distribution centers and factories if you don’t feel like setting up in Chicago.

Tonight, she won

Ford

Ingrahm says because they asked for a second debate they didnt win

1 Like

Loooool can you imagine the terms of a second debate where the Harris campaign essentially has all the leverage?

Sounds like FPS. The moderators would be in the tank hard for Trump (not necessarily just because it’s Fox, but because this debate seemed really impactful and they would have work to do to bring things back to “fair and balanced”)

2 Likes

Doing a Fox debate is a baaaaaaad idea.

2 Likes

I have no doubt that it is. I’m high on my own supply.

1 Like

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

@boredsocial ALERT ALERT ALERT

https://www.instagram.com/taylorswift/p/C_wtAOKOW1z/

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

5 Likes