College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

4th and literal inches and Ryan Day goes with a jet sweep lololololol

This has to be one of the dumbest coaches Iā€™ve ever seen.

Fuck Ryan day.

Then they give up two first downs!!!

brb going to bucknuts

Ryan Day looks like the guy who fetches your beer at the carry-out.

Bucknut quotes:

Iā€™m actually sad for all of you that think Ryan Day is a good coach, and I am sad for Ryan Day.

I think weā€™re seeing how wrong the ā€˜positiveā€™ crowd is about football.

Fire his you know what!!!

Season is over!

******* unbelievable what a ***** show day is

We done! We are seeing Ryan day is not it. Cooper 2.0!

Day is such a coward, an Fn coward

Rush 3 ā€¦ Knowles isnā€™t the answer

Ryan Day tries to be creative and his creativity never works.

Fire this coach. Havenā€™t we all had enough? Especially after getting blown out by Michigan for a 3rd time in a row.

RIGHT INTO MY VEINS! RIGHT INTO MY FUCKING VEINS

OMG ND DO NOT BLOW THIS

OSU went cover 0 thatā€™s a TD if it gets to the RB

uhhh OSU has one timeout but is choosing not to use it as it runs to 1:37. Thatā€™s a choice

ā€œSavingā€ a timeout here is awful isnā€™t it since you can stop it with 1st downs when you have the ball? I mean just in the most elementary way in how the math works.

That and you can control the pace you play. Just gave up 40 seconds, which is the max amount of time the timeout could have saved.

hahaha

1 Like

LMAO at this stupid motherfucker being in love with zero yard passes when you have NFL All Pro talent at WR.

either way there will be some insufferable ass fans to deal with in the coming week regardless of outcome

1 Like

Ending was scary, but

cougar-cougs

1 Like

ND ghana choke or OSU ghana choke. Iā€™ll enjoy it either way

This is amazing. When Ohio needs 20 yards theyā€¦let 4 NFL WRs run free and one of them is always wide the fuck open. And then all other times itā€™s some cutesy bullshit play for no gain hahaha.

lol RUN THE BALL

2Pac champs!