College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Meme team

I kind of like Miss St +14.5 tbh

Would stay far away from sparty for the time being

Georgia should beat the hell out of Auburn but it’s in Auburn and they are rivals so :man_shrugging:

USC freest money ever

Georgia and Michigan are both undefeated and yet to cover a spread. Both are just sitting on teams/games.

Hate my MSU pick after the NIL stuff, Iowa is a broken team right now. Their offense isn’t good enough to be a 10-12 pt favorite.

1 Like

I might finally get a USC game right. Meanwhile :eyes: PSU

LOL COLORADO

Getting slaughtered by Oregon and USC is expected. Next week against ASU might be interesting.

I have Oregon, UW, and USC all on about equal footing with Utah, Beavs, and Wazzu in the next tier. PAC is going to be a huge clusterfuck though with these teams flipping against each other a bunch of times.

Florida 13 men on the field, Kentucky still scores

ridiculous cover from PSU -27 as USC gets backdoored

:grimacing:

USC kind of sucks actually. Think they are definitely behind Oregon and maybe Washington.

USC is going to be extremely high variance. With their offense, they could win any game. With their defense, they could lose to a lot of not good teams.

DRAW
ANOTHER DRAW

You’re down 14 with 3:00 and no timeouts. How do you run two fucking draws in a row?

I think you can ML against Sparta all day, paydays may be really small, though.

Was about to say at least now we know sc is fraudulent. Same as it ever was with a Riley d

Yeah I guess this would be ok but like you said the payouts won’t make it worthwhile, wait til guys start transferring Vegas will be like :man_shrugging: and just make the odds too eye-watering to touch

UGA-AU o44.5 glglgl

1 Like

absurd catch for michigan just now, caught it on the defenders helmet

1 Like

I don’t care if nebraska sucks. 28-0 in Lincoln is a damn good day.