College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

https://x.com/LawyerCat_/status/1454135406501326849?s=20

The only thing I am sure of at this point is that Ryan Day is fucking pathetic.

This is truly the perfect scandal
https://x.com/thewolverineon3/status/1720479481398198542?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Source: ESPN

NCAA could face billions in damages with judge’s ruling in case

House vs. the NCAA is being heard in the Northern District of California by Judge Claudia Wilken, whose previous rulings in NCAA cases paved the way for college athletes to profit from their fame and for schools to direct more money into their hands.

Screenshot from 2023-11-04 10-10-02

1 Like

Can someone explain the OSU element? I’ve lost the plot.

I think Ryan Day’s brother is a private investigator who was apparently feeding evidence to the media / conference / NCAA

OSU probably, but not definitively, hired a PI firm to investigate Michigan. There’s other rumors like it was a firm related to Days brother (who happens to run a PI firm) or that they accessed some computers illegally

If the allegations are true what would be wrong with that?

He hacked government computers, which is a crime, or something

Well, the perfect outcome is both programs go down in flames?

(- said by 16 other teams).

As basically a pure neutral, this story is hella entertaining

3 Likes

ryan day is a diarrhea person for sure but I don’t understand, Michigan is somehow trying to make the sign-stealing thing his fault??? jlawok.gif

apparently finding out that michigan is cheating is worse than the cheating itself

1 Like

commodus.gif

Breaking into computers is actually a crime

Sign stealing is an infraction.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

There’s no public evidence or credible reporting that Ryan Day’s brother (great band name) has anything to do with this. That is just a Louise Mensch follow-the-bread-crumbs paywall blogger copium piece. Same thing with anOhio practice footage being “hacked.”

1 Like

mensch

1 Like

Ryan Day has already been secretly convicted and sentenced by a FISA court. Orrin Hatch has been working as the shadow head ball coach of anOhio since April 24, 2022.

2 Likes

Michigan slappies are really going with, it’s not our cheating that’s a problem, it’s who caught us? And so far the entirety of evidence that OSU is involved is that, checks notes, Ryan Day’s brother is a private investigator?

This is a trump level defense.

2 Likes

No one actually at Michigan is doing this. People are trying to push the narrative that day is soft and a whiner doing this because they can’t beat Michigan