College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Lol
All these fucking cry babies in the big ten

1 Like

Michigan pays for all you assholes to get like 40 million dollars a year, is a better school than all of you except maybe lol northwestern, seems like every school had some kind of sign stealing operation, play better

Lol UM might legit win by 80

1 Like

They’re playing a high school team

Wow some major REFBALLING against Dubs. Personal foul and touchdown negated for getting helmet ripped off.

hEiSmAn MoMenT for Penix.

The USC defense is an abomination

Looks like they eventually got 7 points, good enough for 2nd place for Northwestern teams at Wrigley Field in 2023.

Their baseball team (which went 10-40) got 8 runs there earlier this year.

Yeah, stealing this from elsewhere but this football game was the 7th highest scoring game at Wrigley this year (six Cubs games had more than 17 runs scored)

USC calls a handoff to run out the clock before half and it goes for 20 yards lmao. PAC “defense” is totally pathetic.

Crazy thing with Iowa football is like, if they had a real OC would they be the best team in the country? Because wow their Defense and Special teams are insanely good.

I really don’t think sp+ adjusts enough for big ten west. Iowa got diced by PSU, which isn’t elite at all

2 Likes

I get that bama is not a hyperelite team this year but they should be absolutely obliterating this pos lsu team wtf

First to 60 Wash at USC?

Pulling for Wash to win a Natty.

1 Like

:leolol:

Stanford, with the worst defense in the Pac, and Wazzu, 8th of 12, might score fewer combined points than Iowa and Northwestern.

I told my friends to put money on Stanford +13 (and they did) but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I don’t bet sports, because I operate on the principle that the bookies know better than I do, but even if I did, I was not about to touch Stanford when they seem to be either covering by a whole lot or getting crushed by a whole lot. I’m happy about the win, but it’s still bittersweet when WSU is one of the good guys this year.

So question:

I got an Ok St over 6.5 wins ticket. Does that typically pay now because they’re over 7 wins? Or does it wait until the end of the season

Well it depends if there is a chance the team has some wins taken away……

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

Yes I think once you’re over you can cash.