College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

https://x.com/solidverbal/status/1721650175624523981?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Iā€™d like you to explain how using scouting from third parties to steal signs isnā€™t against the rulesā€¦ because the rules say thatā€™s not allowed and thereā€™s no super secret coach gossip exemption

Weā€™re about to find out that Ohio State and multiple other teams colluded to steal Michigans signs.

Going to guess those other teams are Illinois and Purdue.

Also the same people who said UM was going to make these accusations are going to also involve taping of UMs practice.

The Michigan message board slappies have definitely been the most accurate source for breaking reporting throughout this soap opera.

B1G should ban all ā€˜ā€˜em that did anything against the competitive rules.

Iowa is clean? Iowa-Penn St title game?

No one is getting banned or suspended.

Rico and the man all day yesterday so much crying

Their question

"On Saturday is harbaugh going to be on the sidelines vs pennstate "

Yea of course he is. There is no one that is going to suspend him in the next three days. Itā€™s all so dumb.

Itā€™s simple: coaches are not third-party scouts. No exemption required. The article specifically does not make the claim that 11.6.x (or related rule) was broken. Instead it talks about possible violations of the B1G ā€œsportsmanshipā€ clause, presumably under the assumption that teams were colluding against Michigan. Thereā€™s no evidence for that in any of the reputable reporting that has been released so far.

SI reputable enough? With receipts?

The former Big Ten coach was a member of a staff that he said last season received multiple detailed breakdowns of which signals corresponded to which play calls. He told Michigan, according to the sources, that the information had originally come from other Big Ten schools.

https://x.com/rj_cfb/status/1721934657132900552?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

My program is a disaster, Iā€™m just here for big boi Lolz. The more chaos and carnage, the better.

Turns out

Everyone was doing it

Theyā€™ve been correct lately, because this new media blitz is a Michigan coordinated thing. Thatā€™s why OSU insiders were so ahead of the story early on (because it was an OSU media blitz)

Canā€™t believe what I said came true.

Anyways, team names likely the next thing to leak.

At least your basketball team is ranked 4th in the nation.

Wonā€™t be after losing last night.

LG1KN-Q4_400x400

4 Likes

Ho hum just some more

https://twitter.com/Johnubacon/status/1721983221171421455?s=20

Lol Ryan Day.

So to spell it out for the thread because Iā€™m the weirdo here, the last two week or so was almost 100% an OSU coordinated media campaign. Now do I have strict proof of that? 100% absolutely not. However, I follow some OSU message boards and they all had leaks on their boards about something big coming down just before that blitz started. As things went on, they were also just ahead of everything public.

Now, itā€™s the other way around. These stories are clear Michigan leaks, and thereā€™s a very few select posters on Michigan boards that clearly have inside info.

Anyways, Schiano is an old OSU coach (2016-2018 DC/Asst HC). If Rutgers and OSU are giving their signals to Purdue, Rutgers is giving signals to OSU. The ā€˜competitive advantageā€™ is nonsense. By the NCAA rulebook, I canā€™t figure out how this is functionally different than what Stalions did, thereā€™s no coachesā€™ gossip exemption to their rule. Itā€™s all bullshit.

That doesnā€™t even get into how the big ten rules say that NCAA investigations take precedent over big ten actions, which seem like will be the method UM will try to get an injunction for if the B1G continues.

As an aside, this seems really bad for CFB. If UM doesnā€™t anchor into the big ten conference, it will be easier for some stupid ass super conference to form, which I 100% donā€™t want.

Ohio State played their hand really badly here. How do you not predict itā€™s all going to come out when you blatantly coordinate a PR blitzkreig against Michigan (which has equal if not more resources to fight and is inarguably smarter).

1 Like

Note the date on this tweet:

https://twitter.com/matt_blunk10/status/1599224526499217409?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Iā€™d love for OSU to explain how this is sooooo different than what Stalions did, and why UM deserves punishment. OSU tried to affect the outcome of a literal championship game.