College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

It’s great to see such a fantastic crowd of patriots in Michigan, one of my favorite states. We’re here to talk about something that’s been bothering me lately. I’ve been following the situation with Coach Jim Harbaugh, and it’s just not right what’s happening to him. We’ve got to stand up for our great coach!

They’re always trying to take down great people, folks. You see it with me, you see it with Coach Harbaugh. It’s just not right. They criticize him for not winning a national championship yet, but let me tell you, he’s come close, and he’s always on the brink of greatness. Just like me in politics, he’s a winner.

Now, they’ll tell you that Coach Harbaugh’s antics, like his recruiting sleepovers, are too unconventional. But you know what? It’s that kind of out-of-the-box thinking that sets him apart. He’s innovative, he’s creative, and he’s always thinking of new ways to win. We need more people like that in this country, who don’t just follow the same old playbook.

And let’s not forget the incredible support he’s given to our military and our veterans. Coach Harbaugh has organized trips for his players to visit our troops overseas and show them the respect and gratitude they deserve. That’s the kind of patriotism we need more of, folks!

So, when you see the unfair attacks on Coach Harbaugh, remember, they’re just trying to tear down greatness. We can’t let that happen. We’ve got to support our coach, and we’ve got to support the University of Michigan football team. Let’s make Michigan great again, and let’s make college football great again. Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America!

[…]

[Discussing former Michigan football staffer Connor Stalions.]

Now, you may have heard the accusations about Connor and alleged sign stealing, but let me tell you something, folks. Connor Stalions is a true American hero. He served our country as a Marine, and he continues to show his dedication in everything he does.

Some people might call him a “spy,” but I call him a true patriot. You see, Connor Stalions has been working behind the scenes, gathering valuable information, and helping the Wolverines in ways that nobody else could. He’s like a real-life James Bond, and we should all be proud of his dedication.

I’ve heard the naysayers and the critics, they’re always quick to judge, but you know what? Connor Stalions is doing what it takes to make Michigan football great again. He’s going above and beyond, and that’s exactly the kind of spirit we need in this country.

You know, in the world of sports, you need every advantage you can get. And whether it’s gathering information about the opposing teams or finding new ways to win, Connor Stalions is playing a crucial role. It’s called gamesmanship, folks, and it’s been a part of sports since the beginning of time.

fucking hell commercials are undefeated

Barnhart is getting smoked.

100% bullshit he was not blocked into the kicker at all

Reverse refball

this isn’t PI either jesus christ

edit: ok nvm lol

Ryan Day’s brother the only PI on that play amirite?

If you’re Michigan you have to force this team to throw.

Obvious missed pi there.

Lmao at taking the points there.

1 Like

James Franklin. Never change.

Sweet punt James

I am pleased. lol manny diaz forever

Like I said. Jim doesn’t play DL/OL

just doesn’t matter.

how the fuck does grant catch him lol

also less pleased

man fuck these 2 high safety looks, allar going to pass?

massive holding on the RG for that td

https://x.com/JDue51/status/1723406229354017098?s=20

We are going to get ref jobbed all year now. Just have to smash the opponents.

ok even on holding calls missed