College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

The non sarcastic answer is that they luckboxed a bunch of wins in the big ten west

Good defense. Really really bad division.

Wellā€¦ here we go

Gotta get to Milroe, and get him down.

Will be interesting to see what Michigan will do here. Georgia rushed 3 and spied 2 a lot, which made their defense more predictable and didnā€™t get enough pressure.

Michigans rush isnā€™t filled with super speed edge guys, and thereā€™s very good interior pass rush. Would like to see 4/5 straight up without a spy and hope the disciplined rush lanes do their work. Milroe will break a few, but he will take some sacks and maybe throw a pick or two.

Michigan will throw a ton of coverage concepts at them on the backend, got to control his legs.

I think they should probably play more one high safety looks than they usually do to control his run threat as well

Trente Jones, Michigans RT, is going to be a hugely important player today. I always liked his potential more than the previous starter (Barnhart, who moved to RG), and heā€™s done great as a bonus OL, but never broke through. Heā€™s more athletic and should be better in pass pro, but his run blocking has targeting issues.

Think Michigan needs to run at Bamas DTs and edge. Theyā€™re average, and combine that with JJ running and I think you can be very successful.

Mix in more PA to TEs and I think you can have some success. I like our TEs against Bamas LBs. However, I donā€™t think our WRs will fair well against Bamas CBs.

Also, for the love of god, get Donovan Edwards one v one against a LB

LETS GOOOOOOO

LMAO

lol just a straight choke

Um.

lol incomplete

McCarthy looks so bad, has to be nerves

Love that defensive call

?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Fumbling a punt what in the ever loving fuck JFC

God we are running so bad, that tipped pass was going for a huge play

Beautiful set of play calls there. Bama LBs in conflict repeatedly

Mind blown

https://x.com/mattbrowncfb/status/1741930966963097986?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Fun commercial - KO TB - Commercial combo

This is the worst

TRUST THE PROCESS