COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

Yeah, the whole thing seems to be based on private messages sent between scientists in, like, early February about work on a paper that was published in mid March. Could, ya know, anything have happened in the meantime? Things like, examining the available evidence and drawing a new conclusion? Nah, couldn’t have happened. What a scientist says one time in private is their true opinion in perpetuity, and anything they say publicly later cannot reflect a change of opinion based on new evidence but is instead a coverup of what they really think.

Is everyone dunking on Nate? Must be a coordinated conspiracy!

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1682869311923273730?s=20

(after getting called out) Oh, did I say ‘coordinated,’ I just meant lots of people are dunking on Nate because that’s how social media works. Suspicious!

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1682870558114082816?s=20

this isn’t at all what a “coordinated” troll campaign looks like

troll coordination generally involves 100s of accounts that all have names like Bob2388331264 posting nearly identical responses (identical enough that if you search for a particular phrase you can find hundreds of them).

1 Like

I think I speak for all of us when I state that we are all well aware of what a coordinated troll campaign looks like.

1 Like

Bronny James (Lebrons All-American level basketball playing son) apparently had a cardiac arrest and survived.

This will get even more died suddenly bullshit out there again

The big X himself already put out an excrement about this.

Anecdotally seeing an uptick of covid cases including admissions lately. Seen two admissions in the past two shifts

New idea for something to shove up your ass to fight against covid

As for me, I tested positive again this morning, but my symptoms are basically done.

1 Like

LOL why did you post these back-to-back?

5 Likes

Asked and answered:

3 Likes

RIP, Wookie. Another victim of COVID.

“Fights all known strains of the flu” just makes it sound like it has vitamins that are just generally good for your immune system overall.

1 Like

I think we’re seeing an uptick in Philly too. Several coworkers out with confirmed or presumed covid. Harold.jpg

My daughter in NYC told me this weekend that she knows a couple of people who’ve had it in the past month.

Idea: freeze it first. Don’t forget to remove the peel. Report back. Thanks.

Have there been any recommendations about ongoing boosters, maybe yearly with the flu shot?

Was about to ask the same. My plan was ro wait for September which would be 11 months, but now thinking I may go sooner.

Hello, I told you about the bananas!

In all seriousness, I’d hoped we’d be hearing by now about flu+covid shots for the fall.

1 Like