Crapto thread: Going Blind to own the poors

1 Like

Isn’t this more along the lines of “Ellison wasn’t actively looting the company while SBF was?” I mean, we’re not talking about salaries and stock options here, right? We’re talking about shady as fuck loans and self-dealing.

1 Like

I’m not actually sure. The beauty of crapto is that it could be either one!

2 Likes

Balaji going to jail? :vince1: (@pvn alert) Levine today:

1 Like

tldr: it’s one of the worst negative freerolls of all time

ruh roh

1 Like

Lol like, crypto is supposed to be the solution to traditional finance problems. Instead it’s proving it will actually just go down right along with the normal system?

Just the part where people want to trade US dollars on the blockchain. Crypto went up on the bank chaos news.

I feel like this may be more because crypto is like the canary in coal mine? Like awhile back it peaked and started dumping prior to stocks. So now it probably bottomed out earlier and seeing shit happen in real economy is an indicator fed stuff will pivot and crypto started going up?

ethereum up 10%, back up to -30% for me

1 Like

02_finger_spin

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

:vince:

Lol Jim Cramer

1 Like

Gensler is an idiot

1 Like

This is a lot less surprising than you would think. Taylor Swift the corporate entity is definitely a shark. Taylor Swift directly saying ‘Can you tell me this isn’t an unregistered security?’ to the FTX bros sounds like suuuuuuper realistic dialog to me.

If the question is ‘which person is better at business Taylor Swift or Tom Brady?’ that’s not even hard. TS is probably a top 2-3 celebrity when it comes to business acumen.

1 Like

Shaq’s new chicken restaurant is pretty great, though.