GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Is she talking about historical German Nazis, or some specific group of Maine nazis who wanted to have a rally or something?

Maybe I’m sweet-summer-childing but I’m having a hard time believing it’s the former.

The context seems to have been a bill to “crack down on unauthorized paramilitary training”. Sure she’s disguising her support for modern nazis with “free speech” but doing a straight up George Costanza “was that wrong?” about real nazis seems far-fetched.

She seems like such a miserable person. Imagine having to defend Nazis as part of your political platform.

Sure sounds like she was talking about some modern nazi group. Still asinine though. How stupid would it be to ask “What did they do that was illegal?” if a self-declared group of bank robbers drives up to a bank armed to the teeth in ski masks.
We should stop them right then and there and not wonder what could they possibly be up to. It’s no mystery. The same with nazis. It’s not 1932. We know damn well what they are going to do given the chance.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ

https://x.com/mjs_dc/status/1776022594187067891?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Friendly reminder to everyone that establishment Democrats care more about upholding the institution of the federal courts and SCOTUS as they currently exist than fighting against the Fifth Circuit tooth and nail. So we get headlines every few weeks about some absolutely batshit crazy stuff coming out of there, and it just keeps happening.

So far all Dems have done is block themselves from judge shopping while the Fifth Circuit is like nah we’re gonna let that continue.

Hitler wrote Mein Kampf from jail! The bad-faith senor keed “But what laws did the Nazis break?” argument doesn’t even work, the Nazis broke all kinds of laws!

1 Like

The Nazi’s had absolutely zero respect for the law before and after taking power. It was one of the major reasons why the third reich was very poorly designed to last any significant amount of time.

Even if you remove the US and the USSR from the equation and have the English make a peace treaty that achieves every realistic German war aim the inevitable insurgency in the newly conquered territories would have first degraded their system to the point of near collapse and then bled them out.

For all the popularity of the ‘they made the trains run on time’ cliche they actually sucked at making the trains run on time because they were a bunch of wildly incompetent thugs with no interest in things like laws or what worked in the real world.

20-30 years was the max lifespan of the whole project in fascist government in Germany.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1776282344065843703

https://x.com/DougJBalloon/status/1776284970920628640

4 Likes

No clue how legit this is, but lol:

https://twitter.com/DaveHan06/status/1774751376889057282

This guy was formerly a spokesperson for the Rittenhouse family and is now saying Kyle’s so dumb he’s permanently barred from the military after failing their entrance exam in Jan 2020 :leolol::leolol::leolol:

It kind of blows my mind anyone could tweet that and not realize that they themselves are the worst person in the whole story. Kyle is medically stupid (being told you can’t take the asvab again means you probably are mildly mentally retarded which is the medical term as far as I’m aware), which means most of his story he’s not even really an agent in. This guy is one of the major agents in the story and he’s tweeting this like somehow any of this is Kyle’s fault. Kyle has been Kyle the whole way through. He was supposed to go to trial, get convicted, and serve as an example to right wing dbags generally that if you go too far you might spend the rest of your life (ok 25 years out in 18 lol) in prison.

Instead we have a generally pretty dangerous person wandering around living in a total fantasy world that the guy doing the tweeting has decided to puncture probably because his check bounced. Yeeesh.

Now he’s also implying there’s evidence that Kyle was trying to find a situation to get himself into so he could murder people.

Thanks bro!

1 Like

It is not the medical term anymore fyi

I am pretty sure that’s still the one who murdered two people.

Nope. That dude shouldn’t be able to get a gun. The fact that he can is the problem.

1 Like

yeah the more I see of this guy the more I am sure he’s just been along for the ride the whole time. he has no way of really understanding the big picture and his life has been absolutely ruined by the adults around him.

It seems almost impossible for someone from his socioeconomic background to fail out of the Marines that hard so I wonder if it is legit.

He knows:

It’s possible if he’s actually got an IQ of 75-80. And honestly that matches up pretty well with the story as presented.

Yeah he thinks that’s sufficient because he expects all of us to give him the benefit of the doubt on the last part which is pure bullshit. He 100% knew what he was doing the entire way, and knew that this could absolutely happen.

What exactly did he see the positive end game for letting people like Kyle run around cosplaying at protests? Did he think it would be good for free speech?

This dude got paid, probably quite well, to provide a legal defense for white nationalist terrorism and he absolutely earned every single cent. That can’t simultaneously be true AND accept that he didn’t know how it would probably go because that shit was incredibly obvious given the facts at every stage.

1 Like

75-80 is plenty high enough for a passing ASVAB score. It’s more likely the failure was because the military pushes high school kids to take this test, some of them have no interest in it, and click random buttons or intentionally bomb it to be edgelordy.