Invasion of Ukraine: PriGotHim

Would handle all the drones pretty easily I would think?

Lots of chatter about Ukraine taking ground in Bahkmut, with some breaking of lines.

it probably will intercept some, it just did not appear like the right system in the beginning, and now israel is contributing in another way

as is often the case, RU mil bloggers are some of the first to raise alarm at UA advances, and speculate at their operational aims.

Wonder if the Bakhmut stuff is at all related to the long planned offensive or mostly just opportunistic

Honestly think a good Strat for Ukraine would be to find the places with more mobilized green troops and just apply pressure on those places along the line and see what happens.

i think a probing strategy is correct. many analysts have said that russian biggest deficiency is logistics, so forcing them into an unexpected regrouping choice would make their defense weaker and move away from currently fortified lines. doubly so if RU has incorrect intelligence on counteroffensive brigades locations, diversions may clear the path for them.

1 Like

3 Likes

:vince:

Although maybe makes it less impressive that was shot down?

1 Like

Interesting developments around Bakhmut. Russian troops are being pushed back.

:vince1:

So is this Wagner vs Russia military feud actually real? Seems hard to believe it’s not just some psy op ruse

Two Russian aircraft and two helicopters were shot down over Russia by their own air defense.

Seems no way that could just coincidentally happen after a year of not happening, wonder if some way to hack them/give fake signatures or if Ukraine snuck some missiles into Russia?

I am sure there have been a ton of fuckups by both sides that we aren’t savvy to.

:vince1:

1 Like

Short thread about the situation around Bakhmut: