Invasion of Ukraine: Why Doesn't Russia Concede Kursk and Negotiate Peace?

I’m confused too. Mainly because I’m guessing there aren’t a lot of tall buildings left in war-torn Eastern Ukraine, so falling from a window seems unlikely. He’s pretty far away to get him with polonium.

So… friendly fire?

If Putin has a sense of humor, some sort of explosion related to a kitchen accident.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1672693539812134912?s=20

We’ll be taking you to Belarus for exile. Thank you for your service in Ukraine.

So what’s the over/under on Prigozhin’s life? 13.5 days?

Whole thing so bizarre, just like monkeys mashing keyboards on all sides

Seems almost impossible to set a good line because this whole bizarre episode leaves anything possible.

1 Like

That was the lamest insurrection ever. Made J6 look good.

2 Likes

We’ll see. I don’t think this is over by any stretch.

I think this dude accidentally launched a coup because he likes to mouth off, shit got real, and he (thinks) he found an off-ramp. He’ll be dead within the week I’m sure. Never underestimate stupidity.

1 Like

6 Likes

Like imagine being Putin right now. One of the best groups of soldiers you have, these Wagner mercenaries, take 10 months to take a city Ukraine is only sort of defending to slow them down. So they can’t beat Ukraine, but they can steamroll right past your actual soldiers, but also the guy in charge is dumb enough to turn around as soon as he gets you to panic, thus guaranteeing his own death. But he’s smart enough to carry out a coup that was at least a real threat.

So basically your mercenaries are better than your soldiers but worse than Ukraine, and also run by a complete moron who also just haphazardly almost outsmarted you.

1 Like

Gotta think Wagner never was planning to wage an actual war and maybe for one reason or other expected some important generals were going to flip and it never panned out? None of the pics of this convoy made it look anything close to those 30 mile long convoys Russia was rolling towards Kyiv, so sure they might have been able to be physically present in Moscow but that doesn’t mean they would have defeated Russia militarily

Когда вы играете в игру престолов, вы либо выигрываете, либо уходите на пенсию в Беларуси.

https://twitter.com/secretsqrl123/status/1672706977200218112?s=20

1 Like

Which Call of Duty game was this the plot of?

2 Likes

Modern Warfare.

Did Putin just create an off-ramp? War’s going to shit, best is going to be a stalemate. Gets his little bro to fake a coup and now has an excuse to withdraw. Learned Russian weaknesses can rebuild and try again in 10 years.

Just in case anyone had any suspicions of US involvement, we can put that to rest

1 Like