Stocks Thread (A/K/A STONKS THREAD)

CRE = Commercial real estate right?

Yes

Sold half my META on the earnings pop. Had bought back up to a full position when it dropped after my original entry point. Was now up to 2x my normal position size so didn’t want to leave all that on the table.

Sold my (gifted) TGT at 165 on Monday now 155. :tada:

4 Likes

I’m feeling pretty good with my 94 dollar cost basis on that. At that time I was thinking this was the most obvious put all net-worth all in of all time so bought a little to prevent me from doing something crazy but guess I should have gone crazy lol

1 Like

The Facebook revenue pop really drives home how many mindless idiots there are out there. It’s like the reverse Succession: everyone I know watches that show and it has ratings equal to a family feud rerun. I don’t know a single person under 50 who regularly uses Facebook.

I’ve been fully off of MZ’s products since like 2018 or something. I don’t even have IG on my phone.

1 Like

Facebook is like all Boomers now.

1 Like

Oh hell yes

1 Like

I wish I could like this twice. To those who aren’t familiar Icahn is a full blown cartoon villain.

It’s pretty compelling. Lol 16% dividend yield with negative cash flow. And cartoonishly corrupt behavior from Jeffries leading at the market offerings while promoting the garbage stock to retail investors.

1 Like

OH THE HUMANITY

Looks like someone subscribes to Nancy’s Stock tips newsletter!:

These people don’t even do insider trading right. Buying JPM stock there isn’t a necessary component of the trade in any way shape or form.

We’re all fucked.

3 Likes

:queennotamused:

lol if the market goes tits up I hope we get a rant similar to back in 2007

1 Like