The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

He seems rustled

It sure would be a shame if our leaders had to think twice about criming while in office.

1 Like

IF A PRESIDENT DOES NOT HAVE IMMUNITY, THE COURT WILL BE “OPENING THE FLOODGATES” TO PROSECUTING FORMER PRESIDENTS. AN OPPOSING HOSTILE PARTY WILL BE DOING IT FOR ANY REASON, ALL OF THE TIME!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

IF THEY TAKE AWAY MY IMMUNITY, THEY TAKE AWAY CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S IMMUNITY. WITHOUT IMMUNITY, IT WOULD BE VERY HARD FOR A PRESIDENT TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!

Posting this almost directly after posting in support of Ashli with an i Babbit, who was actively participating in trying to harm law enforcement, is fairly chefs kiss.

Making the hulk angry seems -EV to me.

WITHOUT IMMUNITY, IT WOULD BE VERY HARD FOR A PRESIDENT TO ENJOY HIS OR HER “GOLDEN YEARS” OF RETIREMENT. THEY WOULD BE UNDER SIEGE BY RADICAL, OUT OF CONTROL PROSECUTORS, MUCH LIKE I AM, BUT WITHOUT THE RETIREMENT!!!

In order to function properly, a president must have total immunity…

Biden is old. Just fucking shoot trump during the debates on live tv. Presidential immunity!

Can he get 24 D Senators to support him doing it?

Laura Ingraham: “Most Republican voters do not believe that any other candidate can face the onslaught that he’s facing.”

“Senator John Barrasso endorses Donald J. Trump for President 2024”

1 Like

Jesse Waters is soooo close to getting it.

Thank you to the GREAT Senator John Barrasso of Wyoming for such a powerful Endorsement, delivered beautifully tonight on the Sean Hannity Show. To know John is to both like and respect him, a truly extraordinary man. THANK YOU JOHN!!!