The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

This like some N Korea dictator type bragging

ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN YOU WERE FOUR YEARS AGO?

( truth (lol) | raw text )

MARCH 2020 WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME

OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE! VOTE FOR TRUMP, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

Why didn’t they bring these Fake Biden inspired cases against me 3 years ago? Because Crooked Joe Biden wanted them to be brought right in the middle of my 2024 Presidential Election Campaign, strictly Third World Country “stuff!”

STFU LOSER

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/politics/trump-464-million-dollar-bond/index.html

FU PREVIEW

Former President Donald Trump can’t find an insurance company to underwrite his bond to cover the massive judgment against him in the New York attorney general’s civil fraud case, his lawyers told a New York appeals court.

Trump’s attorneys said he has approached 30 underwriters to back the bond, which is due by the end of this month.

RT: Revolver News (@RevolverNews)
Wow!

The Fake News made a big deal out of the word “Bloodbath,” knowing that it was about our shrinking auto manufacturing business, and the fact that they use the same name all the time. They are sooo bad!

YES I CAN BUY TOILET PAPER WITHOUT TALKING TO A LOANSHARK

3 Likes

I kind of agree with him here but oh well thems the breaks, you didn’t mind when the fake news media took anything joey B said and twisted it into a dementia panic

I guess that’s the benefit of just stringing a bunch of incomplete sentence fragments together, you get to pick which order they “should” have gone in…

IT’S TIME FOR CROOKED JOE BIDEN AND I TO DEBATE - WE OWE IT TO OUR COUNTRY. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE!

Yeah as soon as I saw he used the word “bloodbath” I looked up the clip and he was extremely clearly referring to the auto business. But I’ll allow it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy shiit yes I am. AINEC.

My god, why? why would he do this? Biden should snap call. Right now if Trump did nothing but sit in his room in Mar a Lago he appears to be on track to a near electoral landslide.

there is no way Trump’s handlers let this happen, they can’t possibly be so high on their own supply that they think it would go well

Does Trump still have handlers? I thought Trump was UNCHAINED now.

I actually think debating Trump now is dumb. Wait until the normies are paying attention

1 Like