The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

This is such a wild campaign talking point, but in Trump world is like the 400th craziest thing he’ll say…today.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I shouldn’t have to put up any money, being forced by the Corrupt Judge and AG, until the end of the appeal. That’s the way system works!

If I weren’t running for President, and leading by a lot, none of this LEGAL LAWFARE would be happening. ELECTION INTERFERENCE! MAGA!!!

vlad been clipping coupons since the war started

1 Like

ARIZONA, FLORIDA, ILLINOIS, KANSAS, AND OHIO, VERY IMPORTANT TO GET OUT AND VOTE — MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you to Jonathan Turley. A must watch!

5 Likes

2 Likes

I mean… worstpersonyouknow imo but fuck trump. That being said I know shit about this.

https://DonaldJTrump.com

Heartbreaking: Matt Levine wrote today that the DWAC/Truth Social merger could happen this week and give Trump $4B in stock :harold:

Why on god’s green earth would DWAC/Truth be worth $4B? This world is passing me by. First, @beetlejuice ’s memes, now this.

Think of the stock as representing not the value of a company, but rather conservatives’ ability to put their money on a meme stock that virtue signals “I love Donald Trump”.

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

Surely there’s a lock up on it, and there’s literally 0% chance anyone takes the stock as collateral. Also even if he can sell, there’s no chance he can market sell 500m worth of stock.

ETA: There’s also a lag in the merger completing, transfer agents getting him the stock, and then funds settling from a sale.

Levine on that:

1 Like