The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

“VIDEO EXPOSES HOW MUCH OF A LIAR HE (CROOKED JOE BIDEN) IS”

(image TRUTH)

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

There is just no fucking way that under 30 favors Trump, never mind the craziness of him somehow being +18 with under 30s. There is legitimately something systemically broken about polling this cycle.

And it’s gonna be what ends up triggering more right wing violence. Because if the under 30s are the only part broken and they vote as you would expect them to based on every recent election result, Biden wins easily. And the maga nut jobs are gonna go apeshit over thinking the election was stolen.

I’m just refusing to engage with any polling, zero upside.

is this real

That woman in the purple shirt running towards the corner definitely is, I mean zoom in on that pointy elbow

:vince:

My assessed value has mostly been within about 10% of what I could sell it for. There were a couple of years where it was about 20% too low and then they way overcorrected, so that it became too high for a short period of time.

Is that where the meme originated?

Unclear.

Warning: Link contains gruesome photoshopped Bin Laden body

You know by October you’re going to be nose deep in those polls like Tony Montana with a mountain of yayo.

Just like I’m not falling for blue Texas again, but in October I’ll be memeing it up.

3 Likes

In the sense that it exists it is “real” but a closer look will show that the white people coming through the fence are from a video game.

Someone needs to find a new poll meme to replace Vince. I like your scarface idea for that.

1 Like

3/28/24 | LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK…

It was my great honor to be with each and every one of you yesterday.

GOD BLESS OUR MEN & WOMEN IN BLUE—REST IN PEACE, JONATHAN DILLER.