The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

He’s gonna look into it VERY STRONGLY and get back to you in 2 weeks.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

This is a master class in Trump apologetics. “Sure he’s a buffoon, but what’s really important is he understands we’re in a war against the woke radicals!”

We shouldn’t much care whether our commander-in-chief is a real conservative, whether he is a role model for children or says lots of silly things, or whether he is modest or dignified. What we should care about is whether he knows we are in a war, knows who the enemy is, and knows how to win. Trump does.

The woke radicals also tell us ad nauseam that America is systemically racist. Trump knows this is deadly nonsense, and he says so. This charge of systemic racism bounces off Trump because he has no white guilt, or any guilt for that matter. Trump tells his supporters what they already know: They are not racist and they do not have white privilege. The woke radicals shut up those who disagree. Trump will not be shut up. If they manage to put him in jail, he will still roar like a lion.

Trump speaks to his supporters as fellow citizens without any condescension or poll-tested BS. Despite his billions, he is one of them, an outsider looking in, a man who takes ketchup on his steak; and is as disgusted as they are with the anti-America elite.

:leolol:

THANK YOU SID, AND MARIANO RIVERA!

(image TRUTH)

“If they manage to put him in jail, he will still roar like a lion.”

Let’s find out!

(image TRUTH)

I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there because I watched this State of the Union and he was all jacked up at the beginning. By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test

1 Like

I used to think Trump was on addy for the debates but given the iron law of projection plus him being an 80s NYC guy I guess it was just straight up coke.

1 Like

“BIDEN POLICIES FUELING RISE IN MIGRANT CRIME”

I feel like looking at cocaine would make his heart explode. He’s just a geriatric dumbass.

Oh wow. Trump is endorsing Brad Knott and calling Kelly Daughtry a RINO.

She’s been running ads here playing the MAGA card and positioning herself as the best pro-Trump candidate. She’s painted Knott as working for Biden’s DOJ, and not sufficiently loyal to Trump.

I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes there.

NC-13 is my congressional district, so I look forward to voting against whichever wins the R primary.

We have Wiley Nickel (D) who’s been fine, but I think he’s not seeking another term.

1 Like

“Donald if you’re so desperate to debate me tell you what lets do it, 1 hour, any time you talk over me or Chris Wallace you get your mic cut off. I will look forward to telling the American people about my plans for my 2nd term for 59.5 straight minutes.”

Is there an NC-17 district?

1 Like

Need about 2.5 to 3 million people to move into North Carolina for that to happen.