The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Interesting that he is explicitly asking his fundamentalist pro-life base to compromise on their issue in order to “WIN ELECTIONS.” Normally he just promises everything and never admits there’s any possibility of losing.

I can’t think of any other occasion where he’s said anything like this. Can anyone else think of any?

Be smart, Republicans, don’t be distracted, we’ve had a Great Victory, and now we’re going to have the Greatest Victory of all, the Presidential Election of 2024!

:leolol:

Sending this Issue back to the States was the Policy of the Republican Party and Conservatives for over 50 years, due to States’ Rights and 10th Amendment, and only happened because of the Justices I proudly Nominated and got Confirmed.

Yes, that’s exactly what he meant. Surprised he didn’t accuse Dems of eating the baby afterwards.

The Dems leave that to the globalists who own pizza stores.

I blame myself for Lindsey Graham, because the only reason he won in the Great State of South Carolina is because I Endorsed him!

Senator Lindsey Graham and Marjorie Dannenfelser should study the 10th Amendment and States’ Rights. When they do, they should proudly get on with helping Republicans to WIN ELECTIONS, rather than making it impossible for them to do so!

Man I’ve been involved in the delivery of a nonviable fetus. Three times in 24 hours in fact. I was a med student without much real responsibility, but holy shit it was traumatic for everyone involved. The 18ish weeker that lasted for a couple hours was especially traumatic.

My schools obgyn program was known for being exceptionally malignant. They told me to go home for 72 hours after that. The residents involved in those calls all got time off too.

1 Like

Trump seems shook, he going to be calling for Roe v Wade to be made law by November

“Kangaroo courts and bills of attainder—The Biden administration and its surrogates are desperately trying to derail Trump’s candidacy by subjecting him to wholesale political prosecution”