The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

TRUTH SOCIAL IS THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Heading to Philadelphia and then to a BIG Rally in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

WHY DIDN’T THE MANHATTAN D.A. BRING THIS RIDICULOUS & LAMBASTED CASE SEVEN YEARS AGO? Because they are corrupt and wanted to use it for purposes of Election Interference against Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent!

(image TRUTH)

TIL hush money = minor accounting error

(video TRUTH)

ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen - This would NEVER have happened if I were President!

Going to a big and beautiful TRUMP RALLY in Allentown, Pennsylvania. SEE YOU SOON! MAGA2024!

Biden, on Israel, didn’t do his “Address to the People” LIVE. He taped it. This is no time for taped speeches!!! DJT

AFTER READING MY TRUTH, BIDEN’S HANDLERS CONVINCED HIM NOT TO RELEASE HIS TAPED SPEECH ON ISRAEL. HE’LL NOW ATTEMPT TO DO IT LIVE, PROBABLY TOMORROW. HE DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE, WITH THE CORVETTE, IN DELAWARE!!!

AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!

These people are bullshitting you and trying to seem less odious than they know they are

Due to universal outrage, and my TRUTH, Crooked Joe Biden has been forced to go back to the White House tonight, instead of tomorrow. Good!

I want to say God Bless the people of Israel. They’re under attack right now…it would not have happened if we were in office…

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)