The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

It’s just locker room crimes!

How very presidential.

said something very stupid at a press conference, causing stupid people to injest Lysol.

2 Likes

Seems like something he might try tbh.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1779311877446660340

1 Like

Yeah that’s not how it works. Judge can easily tell him to go fuck himself, he can hire whatever attorney he wants but the that attorney better be ready to try the case this afternoon.

That would just make it 100x funnier if he did try to hail Mary delay the trial that way.

lol this is amazing. Somehow I forget just how bizarre his speeches are

We used to have a Rupar bot that would constantly remind us.

That made us desensitized, but now the pendulum has swung the other way that even we’re surprised at the how batshit crazy his rallies are.

As virtually every legal scholar has powerfully stated, the Biden Manhattan Witch Hunt Case is, among other things, BARRED by the Statute of Limitations. This “trial” should be ended by the highly conflicted presiding Judge.

Russia is now calling for RESTRAINT in the war with Israel and Iran — AN ALL TIME CLASSIC!!!

lol, no. SOL was tolled during Covid, sorry, maybe you should have done a better job managing that crisis.

Why didn’t they bring this totally discredited lawsuit 7 years ago??? Election Interference!

I want my VOICE back. This Crooked Judge has GAGGED me. Unconstitutional! The other side can talk about me, but I am not allowed to talk about them! Rigged Trial!

please proceed, governor

(video TRUTH)