The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

How much say does a city have in hosting or denying to host a Trump rally? He has one coming up in Wildwood NJ, and if my memory serves me correctly last time around he stiffed the city on police/fire/ems/cleanup bills to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. I’m surprised they would welcome him back, unless the positive economic impact of a bunch of maga idiots coming to the city outweighs the costs that Trump won’t pay.

There have been some reports from people in the court that he’s just tooting away while he sleeps.

the fact that we don’t have cameras in the courtroom (with ultra-sensitive microphones) is a violation of our human rights

How do so-called “non-profits” get away with spending all of their time and money on “getting Donald Trump.” That’s not the deal. We are watching these thugs and sleazebags closely!

REMOVE THE GAG ORDER!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE???

Congratulations to Michael Goodwin of the New York Post for exposing the Democrats and their mostly illegal presidential campaign against me and the Republican Party. Great journalism!!!

I love these “this guy I hired and put into one of the most important roles in my administration is a complete moron and loser” takes

gotta hand it to trump, at least he has enough situational awareness to silently leave out the “I hired him” part of that

1 Like

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

WITCH HUNT!!!