The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

This is a Biden Witch Hunt to keep me off the campaign trail…

Jonathan Turley: “The fact that we are actually talking about this case being presented in a New York courtroom, leaves me in utter disbelief.”

(image TRUTH)

He seems agitated.

Seems he really been carrying on about immunity lately, wonder if Thomas has told him some bad news

:leolol:

(video TRUTH)

Wow, D.A. Alvin Bragg is an Election Denier, the exact same thing that they said about me. But I was right!!! DJT

The SCOTUS arguments are coming up in a few days; he’s probably just working overtime to work the refs because he’s dumb enough to not realize they’re theater and everything is decided ahead of time.

Apparently Andrew McCarthy has a column in NR today about this: “Bragg is an election denier just like Trump”

The “argument” is long-winded and convoluted but eventually comes down to this:

Trump says Democrats “rigged” the 2020 election against him by, for example, suppressing unsavory information about Biden-family influence-peddling. That’s exactly Bragg’s theory of how Trump supposedly stole 2016 — information suppression.

This parallel is very tortured, most because no, this is absolutely not what Trump means when he says the 2020 election was rigged and stolen.

“TRUMP V. BIDEN IN PENNSYLVANIA”

Jesse Watters: “How do you campaign for President if you can’t move or talk?”

Jesse Watters: “Elections are won at the ballot box—not in the court room.”

“Trump Polling Ahead of Biden on EVERY Major Issue”