The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Going to be hilarious when all the habibis I work with that vote for trump get deported and they are all “no not like that!”

I’m a citizen!

RT: Truth Social
Thank you!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RT: Truth Social
Thank you!

Yeah I would assume they’d just go around, take any brown person who can’t produce papers within 30 seconds (and some of the ones who can), and dump them in a camp and then dump then in Mexico or South America somewhere. I would put the o/u higher than 11 million, and a significant number of them would be here legally with documents, and a not insignificant number would be permanent residents or citizens.

But you can’t do that, the courts and the norms will protect me!

:brown Harold:

Kind of funny, I was mocked (checks notes) yesterday for previously being too scared that Trump would deport a bunch of people who weren’t supposed to be deported in his second term, or have border patrol agents enter homes without warrants and drag people out.

This was after a 6-3 SCOTUS ruling that they can’t do that, but if they do you cannot sue border patrol agents for entering your private home illegally and unconstitutionally and assaulting you within it. So basically, border patrol agents are on the honor system.

With that in mind, I imagine what will happen if Trump is re-elected is they’ll go door-to-door in areas with high rates of immigrants and search homes, and there will be a tip line to report your neighbors and have border patrol come out and search their home. The nice little cherry on top will be all the shit they break/steal while searching a bunch of homes - sorry, can’t sue them for that, the Roberts Court said it was illegal but unpunishable!

I am a naturalized immigrant so this could definitely affect me at some point, but I am optimistic that we would not get to the scale you’re laying out in your posts. I just can’t imagine trying to deport 11M+ people, much less if some of them are legal residents or citizens.

That said, I could see a smaller amount of people who are undocumented immigrants being the scapegoats and having to suffer tremendously due to Trump’s policies.

Yeah given Trump’s history, perhaps the most likely outcome is he deports a much smaller number of people and claims he deported all 11M, problem solved! But in this case, we’re probably looking at a Stephen Miller headed program, so maybe there will be some competency, which is bad.

“THIS (PROTESTS) WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP—BIDEN IS COMPLICIT IN THIS VIOLENCE…”

What is this?

“Increasingly, people are on to it…THE PEOPLE understand what is happening to Donald Trump…and THE PEOPLE understand why this is so POLITICAL—and it is in fact ELECTION INTERFERENCE…”

Just landed in the Great State of Wisconsin — Also the home of the Republican National Convention. See everyone in a few minutes — On TV etc. DJT

I mean I get that this is all wishcasting (like, WHY wouldn’t the protests have occured under trump given that we saw the george floyd protests, etc), but what is “THIS VIOLENCE”? The derps have convinced themselves that these unarmed college kids are murdering old white grandmas?

I think this is just him pandering to his base. Promise a bunch of shit and never deliver. “I’m going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it!” He’ll be too busy golfing and grifting to actually accomplish anything.

LOL you whine like a baby constantly.