The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

WITCH HUNT!

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Congratulations to my Great Friend and Businessman Senator Mike Braun on a BIG WIN in the Hoosier State. Mike has been a tremendous supporter, and he will fight even harder for the great people of Indiana. Let’s keep working hard for Mike!

Congratulations to my Great Friend, Congressman Jim Banks on a BIG WIN tonight. Jim will work hard for Indiana in the Senate. So let’s keep working hard for Jim, and make sure he wins with us in November!

Alan Dershowitz: “I’ve been doing this sixty years and I don’t understand what crime he’s being charged with…I just don’t get the crime, there’s no evidence of any crime whatsoever…This is just a sham.”

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

GREAT DAY IN COURT TODAY! I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M GAGGED, AS THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT, FROM TALKING ABOUT IT. MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY!!! MAGA2024

Good Morning America - “Expense Payments to Lawyers are Legal Expenses.” I agree, and that’s what we called them. FAKE CASE BY THE CROOKED, SOROS BACKED D.A., FAT ALVIN BRAGG!!!

NBC TODAY SHOW: “THE CHALLENGE IS THERE IS NO SMOCKING GUN, NO EMAIL OR TAPE TO PROVE THE PRESIDENT’S INTENT. THEY DON’T HAVE A WAY TO PROVE THAT!!!” Thank you to NBC FAKE NEWS, one of the worst in the business!!!

FoxNews - Katie Cherkasky: THE GAG ORDER IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!

RT: Truth Social
Thank you. Working hard!

Smocking gun ITT

2 Likes