The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

right that’s the thing, why wouldn’t trump go to bat for this guy considering he lied to congress for trump AND the guy knows where all the bodies are buried and is a prime target for flipping

I don’t think he did. From what I remember he was very clear in his congressional testimony that Trump did all the crimes. It was just nobody did anything with that information until now.

I’m not sure I’d even know what that looks like other than him spewing garbage tweets…

My memories fuzzy but was Cohen just supposed to be the fall guy for a bunch of this shit and decided he didn’t like that plan?

I think cohen was fine to be the fall guy until trump stiffed him

1 Like

he literally went to jail for lying to congress.

he came back after trump cut him loose

Yeah I think this is it. He didn’t want to pay him.

He tried to not pay at all before the election thinking it didn’t matter either way if he was elected or not.

Stormys rep called that move and Cohen had to from the money.

Then Trump gave him a substantially lower bonus for 2016 and then Repeatedly tried to stiff him all while Cohen lied for him.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Biden’s price hikes are killing the American Dream…Crooked Joe and his cronies are getting rich while you’re struggling to get by…

Conservatives: DOJ & FEC refused to prosecute because there’s no case!

Also conservatives: Crooked Joe Biden, a criminal mastermind who’s hellbent on election interference and persecuting Donald Trump, is in complete control of local NY prosecutor Alvin Bragg.

People are thinking that Soros backed D.A., Alvin Bragg, is going to drop his Witch Hunt against me in order to save lots of money, and self respect. This is a case that should have never been charged, A

Elie Honig, CNN: “I would not have charged this case.”

Andrew C. McCarthy: “Bragg wants to prosecute Trump for a federal campaign-finance crime — something he has no jurisdiction to do, and that the feds who do have jurisdiction decided not to charge.”

Sean Hannity: “How did they come to this Legal Theory? Shows there is a problem with Legal System - Supposed to believe in EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, and that is not happening in America.”