The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Can you imagine the ratings a live physical fitness competition between these two would bring?

Please start with a bicycle race. Got to imagine Trump has never ridden one before. Definitely not in the last few decades.

After Biden had that accident where he fell off his bike, Trump mocked him for it, and told a rally crowd “one thing you will never ever see me do is riding a bicycle!”

The crowd, of course, went wild.

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

Thank you to the Great Dana White!

There’s gotta be some kind of lefty operative secretly working for his campaign choosing photos like this, I can’t imagine a true believer is sitting there thinking “Ah perfect, he looks like he’s cranking guys off with each hand waiting for the money shot”

1 Like

ffs actually do something

https://x.com/lawofruby/status/1792650217415741778

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

The Judge wouldn’t allow our Expert to testify. Has anything like this ever happened before? ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

https://x.com/ThirdWayTweet/status/1791550888638648379

2 Likes

“At this juncture in its development, TMTG believes that adhering to traditional key performance indicators, such as signups, average revenue per user, ad impressions and pricing, or active user accounts including monthly and daily active users, could potentially divert its focus from strategic evaluation with respect to the progress and growth of its business,” the company said in its 10-Q filing Monday.

Refusing to say how many users they have.

:leolol:

That…. Doesn’t seem like Trump land. Although I guess I was a little north of there when I was in the Bronx and didn’t go further down very much