The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Grandpa isn’t wrong. He’s just looking at it from the wrong side.

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

I AM THE POLITICAL PRISONER OF A FAILING NATION, BUT I WILL SOON BE FREE, NOVEMBER 5TH, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I prefer elderly sacks of Big Mac sauce who don’t get taken political prisoner like a sucker.

1 Like

I want someone to name names on Marsha Blackburn’s Democrat friends. O/U on actual, irl Democrat friends is 1.

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

Gregg Jarrett: “I have a right to say this case was RIGGED…”

ONE YEAR AGO—TODAY!

Hard to tell what he’s referencing here, maybe there’s more detail in the actual Truth but here are a couple of top headlines:

ETA: Opened the ol’ Truth app, it’s a video of Trump hitting a drive that knocks Biden down. Tremendous.

It’s a brief video of Trump awkwardly hitting a golf ball followed by Biden falling down on a stage at some event, possibly a military graduation. Hard hitting stuff. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ha, you replied right as I was editing my post. Dude sure loves poorly edited videos that make him look “tough”.

Funny, I didn’t make a connection between the two, I assumed it was just meant to contrast Trump’s virility with Biden’s fragility.

But of course the implied violence against the President is more on- brand! And also hilarious I guess.