The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I will be interviewed by Dr. Phil on Merit Street Media, and the MERIT+ app (Merit Plus), TODAY!

A great honor to speak with four wonderful D-Day Heroes — Donald Cobb, Steve Melnikoff, George Cross, and Harold Radish, from my plane going to Arizona. I LOVE YOU ALL, see you in the White House! - DJT

1. Lost one round
  2. Not smart

nope you the felon now dog

It would not have mattered whether Steve Bannon, and others, went in front of the Unselect Committee of Criminal Hacks and Thugs, BECAUSE ALL OF THE INFORMATION ENDED UP BEING ILLEGALLY DELETED AND DESTROYED BY THESE CORRUPT RADICALS!

I’m thrilled to be back in beautiful Arizona with thousands and thousands of proud, hard working American Patriots!

If Joe Biden truly wanted to sign an executive order to stop the invasion, he only needs a single sentence—it would say, “I hereby immediately reinstate every single border policy of President Donald J. Trump.”

Crooked Joe Biden has imported more illegal aliens than the populations of forty out of our fifty states!

Crooked Joe Biden’s order is pro-invasion, pro-child trafficking, pro-women trafficking, pro-human trafficking, pro-drug dealers — and they bring death and destruction into our Country. It’s really pro-illegal immigration…

https://x.com/kelsientaggart/status/1798834080764813561?t=MAbOUOvxxubiqnSPZV1znA&s=19

How is Arpaio alive?

Evil never dies

(video TRUTH)