The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I’m leading in virtually every Poll. MAGA2024!

Great job by Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters on FoxNews last night. Strong, decisive, and knows his “stuff.” I LOVE OKLAHOMA!

Sacks is carrying a lot of water for Putin on Twitter.

lol yeah that fabled american two-tiered justice system where the rich white guys get persecuted and the little guy gets away scot free.

1 Like

they literally think this is what’s happening

When all you’ve ever known is privilege, equality (or any hint of it) feels like persecution.

1 Like

This is of course Bad but it’s Good to drop all charges against the January 6 Protesters, who took over the Capitol, vandalized it, seriously assaulted police officers, and put many lives at risk.

1 Like

Sir you must be mistaken. Vandalism? Assault? You must be getting your information from RADICAL CNN. That was just a couple of big tour groups that got a little unruly because they’re so gosh darned patriotic.

1 Like

I’m hoping this gets my mom off the Trump train. She was seeeeethiiiing about how dumb it is to display the 10 commandments in school. I explained project 2025 to her, she said it was awful but then tried to claim, “It’s not trump though!”

Maybe, just maybe, this will work? Who am I kidding - she’ll move to the next excuse.

(image TRUTH)

Ras gotta keep that polling average number up

https://www.DonaldJTrump.com

Does this nonsense factor into 538 at all?

What the fuck is this guy doing

(image TRUTH)

Shakespeare gotta get paid, son

(image TRUTH)