The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RT: Truth Social

Run for president or continue to attack a woman you lost a defamation case to? Tough choice

Yeah absolutely bonkers world we live in that a big primary in less than a week and the favored candidate is doing this and it’s not a huge scandal.

1 Like

why-not-both

I’m actually starting to feel better about our chances here. Like, most voters are paying ~zero attention to this fucking guy right now. When they tune back in they’re going to find out that he has gone from, “That didn’t happen” to “It happened but I didn’t do it” to “I did it, but it was ok” to “I did it and it was illegal but it should be legal!”

They’re going to find out this guy says presidents can kill anyone they want with impunity, the law simply does not apply to them. They’re going to find out he’s dropped literally thousands of tweets demeaning the woman he defamed after raping her, according to a court of law.

… and whatever comes next.

I don’t think we’re going to see a lot of Biden → Trump voters. There may be some people who are currently thinking they would do it, but their idea of Trump is like 2019 Trump, not 2024 Trump. 2019 Trump was wild, but he was an elder statesman compared to 2024 Trump.

(image TRUTH)

Surprise surprise the great news is that doctors and teachers are going to get what they deserve. Down with science and education, up with clubbing mastodons and assaulting women.

(image TRUTH)

I’ve still got it as a coin flip. Normies will indeed be shocked once they pay attention but the structural Trump advantages remain massive.

“HISTORIC WIN FOR TRUMP”