The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

“TRUMP, BIDEN SET TO SQUARE OFF IN CNN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE ON THURSDAY.” A MUST WATCH! DJT

:this:

I learned it from Ben Stein. Maybe if Trump watched Ferris Bueller he’d know it didn’t work.

WITH TRUMP, NO TAXES ON TIPS!!!

I am actually kind of impressed that trump is trying to make inroads here, my guess is tipped employees either lean democrat or are very unlikely to vote at all, seems like a pretty good play to expand his tent

(image TRUTH)

“If his name was not Donald Trump, and if he wasn’t running for President…I’m the former AG in New York—I’m telling you that case would have never been brought…”

South Carolina, vote for Pastor Mark Burns for Congress!

It is true that it’s hard to commit election fraud if you’re not running for office.

2 Likes

(video TRUTH)

I’ve thought since 2020 that Nevada was in danger of going red due to the shutdowns and the impact on the service industry there. It has to be the state with the highest percentage of the workforce working for tips, and it’s in play. This could easily make the difference there.

Mayor Trent Staggs for Senate, he will be great!

Based on the polling it’ll be the difference between DJT carrying the state by 3-5 points vs carrying it by 8+.

Just look at this young virile candidate running against Old Man Biden.

(video TRUTH)

Great to be back in Philadelphia!