The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Biden’s policies are a NIGHTMARE FOR WOMEN when it comes to the Border and Immigration!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

10 POINTS UP IN THE RASMUSSEN POLL!!!

Wat?

Seems like the Trump campaigns plan is to flood the airwaves with the accusations and faults that they themselves will rightfully be targeted with. Threat to democracy, threat to women, corrupt, etc. All things that Trump actually is, but if he screams it enough than it will dilute the value of those words when they are used to attack him. Sad thing is it will absolutely work. Both sides and all that jazz.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

It’s the “I’m not racist you’re the racist” defense that so far has worked so well with Trump.

I am pretty sure this is a garden-variety “migrants are gonna rape your daughter” racism

2 Likes

It works specifically because the “liberal mainstream media” will both sides it and leave it up to the viewer to decide, and casual voters assume the truth is somewhere in the middle.

6/27/24 | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

Text TRUMP to 88022

“We have a thousand trillionaires in America." Crooked Joe Biden

WOW—WHAT IS HE SAYING?!

I GAVE YOU THE LARGEST TAX CUT IN HISTORY—I ALSO GAVE YOU THE LARGEST REGULATION CUT IN HISTORY…

I really don’t know what he says at the end of that sentence—I don’t think he knows what he said either…

Crooked Joe Biden was so bad with Afghanistan…the MOST EMBARRASSING moment in the HISTORY of our COUNTRY…

CROOKED JOE BIDEN…