The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

1 Like

I’d love to see Ted’s reaction when the first draft (One of the most consequential debates…) was sent back and he was told to add something about Trump’s awesomeness.

( truth (lol) | raw text )

IMG_7187

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Andrew Giuliani: “Last Thursday night was the best debate performance that I’ve seen in my life! Incredible job!!”

( truth (lol) )

Jeffrey Lord: “President Trump wiped the floor with Biden the other night. Biden needs to lose for the safety of the country and the world!”

( truth (lol) )

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

he’s still smashing this copypasta, does he understand that the decision is already made and written and we’re just waiting for them to release it, or does he think he still needs to tell “his” judges which way to rule?

what am I saying, there is like 0% chance he hasn’t already had the decision leaked to him

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

lol just amazing that Trump not able to fully jump on the Biden is impaired bandwagon because then he can’t brag as much personally

Judge Merchan must drop the Gag Order. I have sooo much to say, and I am not allowed to say it!!! What is going on in our Country???

( truth (lol) )

If Biden weren’t such a bad guy, including the total WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT (Me!), I’D FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. BUT HE IS A VERY BAD GUY! DJT

( truth (lol) )