The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

My “I know nothing about project 2025” tshirt has lots of people asking questions

1 Like

Oh jeez just such a strange amount of coincidences yet again! Next we’ll hear he’s never heard of the Heritage Foundation.

1 Like

lol the top 5 posts on my Bluesky feed are people talking about that TRUTH

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

I hate this so much because it’s going to work with morons like my parents. I’ve already been down this path with my mom and she adamantly claims trump would “never do that”. It’s like Hitler saying he’s never heard of the final solution.

1 Like

Can we drive a wedge between the pro and anti-2025 wings of the Republican Party?

I’ve seen a lot of litigation about this come up online lately, and I’m not totally sure if the Snopes thing was a response to it or what sparked it, but look at what an own goal this piece of shit article is:

You’ll notice near the top an “editor’s note” added a day after its publication:

“virtually every source that covered the Unite the Right debacle concluded that it was conceived of, led by and attended by white supremacists”

WHO THE FUCK WAS TRUMP TALKING ABOUT, THEN, YOU FUCKING GENIUSES? LEPRECHAUNS?

2 Likes

Does this exist?

“The media is the enemy of the people” → fact check: true

Doubt it. Fox News is already blasting that Trump opposes it so the normies won’t panic… and those who aren’t against know he’s just posturing and will bow before the heritage foundation.

https://x.com/ITYSL_memes/status/1809285631987581017

https://x.com/alaynatreene/status/1809250958251077983

At least we got a good meme?

How nice that Joe Biden just called me, mistakenly, “one of his colleagues,” in a rather bad story about him!

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

hahah no

3 Likes

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

( truth (lol) )

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

Happy Anniversary to Ben & Candy Carson, two really spectacular people! DJT

( truth (lol) )