The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

That’s going to be a crippling talking point, regardless of whether it’s true. Presumably it’s like 90% bullshit.

Edit: I assume a big part of the bullshit is that Boomer retirees skew native born.

“These have been the worst four days for the Democratic Party since Lee surrendered at Appomattox.”
-Unnamed Democratic Operative

This will end!

Joy Reid on MSNBC, perhaps the most pro-Biden, anti-Trump person on cable news, said this: “My phone never really stopped buzzing throughout. The universal reaction was … approaching panic!”

Van Jones on CNN: “He didn’t do well at all … there’s time for this party to figure out a different way forward.”

that’s what it is, mixed with people having less babies

Literally conservatives made up fake signs, put them up, posted them on social media all WTF IS THIS??? THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS THEFT!

… and it worked, and now it’s a thing.

Unfortunately it doesn’t matter, it’s going to be a highly effective talking point… and if Joe can’t give a coherent argument about why his policies are better and how this is bullshit, it’s even worse.

The Drudge Report, which has become vehemently anti-Trump, even had this as its siren headlines:

OPERATION: REPLACE BIDEN
DEMS SCRAMBLE WITH 130 DAYS TO GO! DEBATE CATASTROPHE.

Politico: “Biden Is Toast.”

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

I got the price of Insulin for seniors brought WAY DOWN, not Biden. He just inherited this, and many other things, and then always tries to take credit for it. He’s done nothing but destroy our Country!!!

Big Rally tomorrow night at TRUMP NATIONAL DORAL, MIAMI. Big crowd expected. Be there, will be AMAZING!

Will be Interviewed tonight by the great Sean Hannity — 9 P.M. FoxNews. So much to talk about. ENJOY!