The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 2)

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I guess the bible sales dried up

I wonder how much of this is AI generated slop

(image TRUTH)

We’re not ready for a Marxist President, and Lyin’ Kamala Harris is a RADICAL LEFT MARXIST, AND WORSE!

If they do “assassinate President Trump,” which is always a possibility, I hope that America obliterates Iran, wipes it off the face of the Earth — If that does not happen, American Leaders will be considered “gutless” cowards!

(image TRUTH)

Crooked Joe Biden’s Performance last night was DISMAL, and yet, the other Networks pretended he was the equivalent of the Late, Great Winston Churchill. The guy can’t even talk — Fake News!

If those people rioting in Washington yesterday were Republicans/Conservatives, they’d all be in jail right now, facing 10 to 20 year sentences. Under this Crooked Administration, nothing will happen to them!

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Why doesn’t FoxNews and Martha MacCallum use these Poll numbers from Rasmussen, a real pollster?

Ah yes Rasmussen, such a shitty pollster 538 stopped including them in their rankings.

Already this cycle rasmussen came in with some crazy ass trump +8 poll when biden was uptrending so that rcp didn’t have to flip their average to biden winning a few months ago.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)